Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Village " Swana Gaun "

Swana Gaun !!!
My Village name is Swana gaun. This place is in Chatre-deurali VDC ward no: 6 Dadhing, Swana gaun Bagamati zone Nepal. My village is a small and beautiful village lap of Nagarjun forest otherwise top of other village, all Sean to view other place, village and mountain. There are no more population and there are around 30 to 40 houses. All people are Newari communities.  My village is a rich of nature but not developed . There are one Primary School and Temple.


This place far from Kathmandu, Balaju Baypas to 10 km western. I like to tell How to go my village. First, Now you have  in Balaju bypas chok. then you have turn to go western side and walk walk or go by bus form bypas to 6 km western then see Mudkhu gate. This period you have to see or pass Fulbari gate and cross to Santi gupha (crave ),more  restaurants and bar than see rainfall there people are save water on the tranker then you have nearly to Mudkhu gate) When you have arrival to mudkhu gate then turn to left side and go to forest road until not pass to 4 km. then you can see army camp. My village nearly by two minute from army camp.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment